July is a summer season in most parts of the World. While planning for holidays in summer, most travelers prefer to choose famous destinations rather than exploring the offbeat ones. In this way, we miss out on many breathtakingly amazing destinations that offer unspoiled environments for perfect summer vacations.
Here we have mentioned a few exotic destinations to make your summer escapades more peaceful and mesmerizing:
1. Corsica, France
The island of Corsica is an undiscovered and extremely underrated travel destination. This travel destination is ideal for people who are scenic beauty lovers and who seek tranquillity, as the island is famous for its dramatic scenery and beautiful mountain villages. The month of July is ideal for visiting Corsica as the region offers six hours of daily sunshine and a comfortable, warm climate.
What You Must Do in Corsica
- Visit the historical capital city of Ajaccio.
- Take road trips to different mountain villages, such as the villages of La Balagne.
- Walk along the coastlines of diverse beaches such as Calvi, L’Ile Rousse, Palombaggia, Pinarello and so many more.
- Do hiking along the great trails.
This small, yet extraordinary country of Europe offers alluring architecture. The country is an exemplary destination for antiquity lovers as well as the daring and adventurous tourists. An otherwise cold country, Belarus is warm and cozy in the month of July. It is in the month of July that the annual Slavianski Bazaar Art festival takes place in Vitebsk.
What You Must Do In Belarus
- Visiting Nesvizh Castle, Kolozhskaya Church, Brest Fortress.
- Visit the National Library.
- Enjoy Slavic Music in Slavianski Bazaar Art festival.
- Kosmos Nash electronic music festival.
- Hiking in Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve.
3. Santorini, Greece
Besides being the shooting destination of the movie The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, this island of Greece, with its perfect sunsets and magnificent cliffs, represents scenic beauty at a totally different level. Santorini is warm and sunny in the month of July which is why it offers the best experience of sunbathing, swimming and nightlife. The beach weather is pleasant and the sunsets are perceptible because of the clear skies.
What You Must Do in Santorini
- Cliff-diving and scuba-diving.
- Visit the diverse beaches such as the Red and White, Perissa and Kamari beaches.
- Try red and white wines.
- Spend some days in the cliff-hanging, cave-like houses.
4. Iquitos, Peru
This is certainly the place you might want to visit if you need some time off from busy roads and traffic as the only way you can reach the port city is via air or water. One is greeted with hot and humid air in Iquitos throughout the year, but July being a wet month offers forests full of fruits which attract all the more wildlife and birdlife. Iquitos is a rainforest area so wildlife enthusiasts are likely to find an abundance of wild monkeys, toucans, tamarins, capuchins, and pink river dolphins.
What You Must Do In Iquitos